National Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery named after Amosov of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine is the leading scientific, medical and educational cardiac surgery center in Ukraine. The total area of the facility is 33 thousand square meters.
For the construction of the medical and rehabilitation building of the State Institution “National Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery named after Amosov of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine” (6, Amosova st., Solomensky district, Kyiv) “VTP Tranexpo” was engaged in the design of the following systems:
- Fire alarm system and electrical part of the automatic gas and powder fire extinguishing system;
- Public address and evacuation management system;
- Sprinkler automatic fire extinguishing system of parking;
- Fire protection dispatching;
- Gas fire extinguishing system;
- Smoke protection system;
- Intrusion alarm systems;
- Gas control system;
- Access control system;
- Video control system;
- Radiobroadcasting system;
- Satellite television system;
- Master clock system;
- Audio visual complex;
- Personnel emergency call systems;
- Telephone network system;
- Structural cable system;
- Local area network;
- Data center. Engineering infrastructure.
- Automatic information system for medicine personnel “Telemedicine”.
- Fire protection system;
- Fire extinguishing system of kitchen equipment;
- Powder fire extinguishing system.