The National Museum “Memorial complex of memory of Holodomor victims” is a memorial complex in Kyiv (Kyiv, Pechersky district, Lavrska St. 3), dedicated to the tragedy of the Holodomor, the famine of 1932-1933 in Ukraine.
“VTP Transexpo” developed the fire protection concept and performed a full range of works on the fire protection systems of the memorial complex in memory of the victims of the Holodomor in Ukraine.
It was implemented the delivery, installation and commissioning of equipment of the following fire protection systems:
- Automatic fire alarm system;
- Public address and evacuation management system;
- Gas fire extinguishing system;
- Internal fire water pipe station;
- Smoke protection system;
- Media content control system;
- Gas control system;
- Fire protection dispatching;
- Structural cable system.